Nina Nesbitt releases deluxe edition of her latest album
22 November 2019
'The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change & The Flowers Will Fall' is out now
Featuring brand new track 'Black & Blue' & Britney Spears cover 'Toxic'
Nina Nesbitt’s current album ‘The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change’ has become one of British music’s biggest under-the-radar success stories of 2019. Now at the huge milestone of 500 million streams and adding another 25 million each month, Nina’s reputation has also exploded following a triumphant North American headline tour and her recent single with John Newman‘ Without You’ being A-listed on Radio 2 and saw her perform with John Newman on ITV’SJonathan Ross.
Lead track ‘Black & Blue’ has already had over 4 million streams worldwide. Continuing Nina’s talent for openly exploring issues of vulnerability within her music, the track’s sleek electronic-tinged spin on modernist alt-pop is a natural fit for the original album’s sonic approach. Between the album release and Christmas Nina will also be releasing a series of videos called 'The Winter Tree Sessions' which comprise of songs from the new deluxe album.
The deluxe edition also features new original songs from the album session in the shape of ‘Ungrateful’ and ‘Still Waiting To Start’ as well as Nina’s intimate, torch song approach to the Britney Spears hit ‘Toxic’ which has become a staple of her recent live shows. The package is completed with acoustic versions of every song from the original album, most of which are previously unreleased. Stripping back the material to intimate acoustic arrangements highlights the compelling and emotionally revealing song-writing that has become a hallmark of Nina’s sound.
In addition to opening for Jess Glynne in Europe this summer, Nina will also be featured on the new Pete Tong 'Chilled Classics' album due out on 29th November with the track 'Sweet Harmony'.
Having sold-out Islington Assembly Hall during her previous UK headline tour, Nina is now down to the last few tickets for her gig at the London’s Electric Ballroom on December 10th.
‘The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change & The Flowers Will Fall’ track-list:
2. ‘The Moments I’m Missing’
3. ‘The Best You Had’
5. ‘Loyal To Me’
6. ‘Somebody Special’
7. ‘Is It Really Me You’re Missing?’
8. ‘Love Letter’
11. ‘Things I Say When You Sleep’
12. ‘Last December’
13. ‘The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change’
14. ‘Black & Blue’
17. ‘Sacred’ (Acoustic Version)
18. ‘The Moments I’m Missing’ (Acoustic Version)
19. ‘The Best You Had’ (Acoustic Version)
20. ‘Colder’ (Acoustic Version)
21. ‘Loyal To Me’ (Acoustic Version)
22. ‘Somebody Special’ (Acoustic Version)
23. ‘Is It Really Me You’re Missing?’ (Acoustic Version)
24. ‘Love Letter’ (Acoustic Version)
25. ‘Empire’ (Acoustic Version)
26. ‘Chloe’ (Acoustic Version)
27. ‘Things I Say When You Sleep’ (Acoustic Version)
28. ‘Last December’ (Acoustic Version)
29. ‘The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change’ (Acoustic Version)
Reggae icoon Ziggy Marley laat zijn stem horen in de klimaatdiscussie
Mumford & Sons brengen 'Sigh No More' collectors edition uit
Ibrahim Maalouf in AFAS live
Mumford & Sons deelt video voor 'Blind Leading The Blind'
Thomas Oliver brengt eerbetoon aan grootvader met 'Steel On The Strings'